So here the thirteen rings of the fruit of life show what the thirteen subdivisions of the SPEL shares will be.
The core is for the language SPEL. The inner ring is for the initial software development, and the outer ring is for the hardware development and beyond.
In more detail:
- language: SPEL, it’s virtual machine, librararies and translation support
- IPO/bank: the only coins available for sale by the bank, though bank can redeem any.
- fountain/welfare: the coins which are charitably given to encourage participation
- trade/servers: for marketplace (spelcoin) development, and paying server nodes
- brain root: brain stem; kernel of GI-OS (general intelligence operating system)
- motor control: cerebellum; drivers and resource manager of GI-OS.
- choose action: cerebrum; emotions, thinking and problem solving of GI-OS.
- body tech: hardware for living in settings similar to humans.
- cold tech: hardware for cold deserts, like Antarctica, Luna and Mars
- hot tech: hardware for hot deserts, like Tanezrouft, Mercury and Io.
- wet tech: hardware for wet deserts, like deep ocean, Europa and Ganymede.
- air tech: hardware for air deserts, like Venus, Titan and Uranus.
- space tech: hardware for space travel, interplanetary and interstellar.
The coins originally would only become available to those who solve problems in the area they are allocated for, collected in the form of bounties. Afterwards they would be in that persons account unless they decided to trade them or use them. Transaction fees and a possible hoarding tax would free up coins to be randomly redistributed back into one of the available circles. If a circle is full then it wont accept new ones, so those areas which are most depleted are most likely to receive the transaction coins.